Team lead on projects
Responsible for assisting in managing all aspects of account work within their dedicated practice as well as performing administrative assignments as needed for the benefit of clients and the firm. The Account Executive (AE) plays a critical role within their practice by ensuring high quality and accurate work is completed on time. The AE may support 4 to 6 accounts and/or manage 1-2 accounts independently.
Essential Responsibilities / Duties
- Develops and maintains productive relationships with clients, as well as with the editors, reporters, bloggers and influencers with whom he/she will regularly interact
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and ability to solve problems on his/her own. He/she should be able to develop public relations, marketing and social media strategies and coordinate team efforts to implement them
- Possesses excellent writing and editing skills. Ability to write to media and other marketing materials as indicated by account supervisor, including press releases, pitch letters, social media publishing calendars, program reports and memos.
He/she must pay close attention to detail, particularly in editing, and be able to multi-task
- Works with account supervisor to develop and implement program strategies and assist in the writing of public relations and marketing plans
- Conducts research, including measuring public relations, integrated marketing and social media results, which includes, among other tasks, compiling press clips, writing media placement and digital analytics reports
- Plans, conducts or supervises the media relations tasks including pitching efforts, follow-up contact, reporting, campaign fulfillment, etc.
- Assists on administrative assignments for the firm as necessary and as time permits
- Must possess excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Must have strong project management skills with special attention to approval process, timelines and deadlines.
- Must pay close attention to detail, particularly in editing and reporting
- Must be proficient in using the Microsoft Office suite of products, as well as other internet tools and technologies such as social media management programs, and media research and measurement programs.
Develop and maintain productive relationships with internal and external clients, as well as with the editors, reporters, bloggers and influencers with whom he/she will regularly interact
BA/BS in Communications/Marketing/Public Relations/Integrated Marketing
Minimum 1-3 years of professional public relations, marketing and/or social media experience, preferably within an agency environment
|Job Category||Information Management Systems|