Performs staff support activities to develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs. Audits jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements. Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company’s competitive position. Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices. Recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems. Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment. Formulates recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures. Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommends appropriate courses of action. May prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation or stock options. May include administration of domestic and/or international programs
- Minimum 2 years experience or Minimum 4 years or more if no relevant Bachelors Degree
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Strong excel experience
- Data Analytics experience
- Effective communication supported by drive and determination, as well as the ability to deliver results/proposals on time
- Excel Medium level Advanced user – Creates charts and uses effectively formulas and various format functions. Ability to combine and create formulas to segment data.
- Effective communication, business support, project involvement or leader.
- 5 plus years of preferred experience
- Strong Microsoft Access Experience
Additional Information from client
- Looking for a candidate with the foundational experience in data gathering and assessing compensation data across an organization. Strong Compensation background
- The candidate’s experience will dictate the salary offered by our client. If the candidate has 3 years or more experience, they will come in at a level 10. This range is from 80k-100k.
Other benefits are
- 6-12% annual bonus, 6% 401k match, 14 holidays, 17 PTO days, and health benefits.
- Currently, this position is remote, but may require a visit to office for meetings. The client will be flexible with work schedule in office. The client is in Auburn Hills, and is an automotive company
|Job Category||Information Management Systems|