WeldonIT and The Mom Project are proud to be partnering with Accenture in direct support of its 2021-2022 high-growth initiative! Accenture has been recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, #1 Fortune’s Most Powerful Women, as well as Refinitiv’s Diversity and Inclusion Index. Now is the time to join one of the largest, family-friendly consulting and technology organizations with immediate openings across many functional areas and experience levels.
Our Senior Mobile Developers are engineers motivated by the idea of implementing mobile solutions and bringing clients’ mobile products to life across a broad spectrum of industries. You enjoy exploring new technologies and have experience developing mobile projects on your own or in small to large teams.
- Work closely on a cross functional team including other developers, designers, Project Managers, QA, etc.
- Leverage experience developing software to execute on mobile development projects of various sizes for clients across multiple industries
- Communicate frequently with clients including project plans and scope
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
- Lead code and architecture reviews
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of software development in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- Comfortable with Android SDK and Android Studio especially within a production environment
- Experience with Java
- Familiarity with Swift
- Knowledge of Xcode, Interface Builder, and iOS SDK
- Proficient with Unit and integration tests
- Knowledge of web services, especially REST/JSON APIs or GraphQL
- Knowledge of RxJava, MVVM architecture, Bluetooth
What’s in it for you?
- A compensation package that matches what you bring to the table
- A robust benefit plan that contains everything you would expect and a whole lot more to support families including: fertility benefits, support for adoption and surrogacy, great parental leave, care for dependents, and flexible work arrangements
- Discounted stock purchasing
- A $1 for $1 match on 401(K) up to the first 6%
- And so much, much more!
Candidates must live within a 90-mile radius of the following locations: Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, or St. Louis.
Our client requires that all applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
|Job Category||Information Management Systems|