This role is responsible for technical product development, its functional performance and compliance. Determine, develop and confirm Electrical, Software and Mechanical Requirements of product. Support/lead generic projects for creation of next generation products (new applications, technologies and product functions). Work with internal and external resources in the development, acquisition, validation and installation of new products. The System Engineer will be developing and launching new technologies for vehicle access, such us Phone as a key, smart access and others, using technology like; BLE, NFC, etc.
- Technical lead for Sensor product and test development (understanding of interactions between physics, mechanical, electronics, soft/firmware).
- Core technologies include: Capacitive sensors, BLE, NFC, CAN, LIN
- Responsible for the product architecture and design to meet customer and manufacturing plant requirements
- Responsible for the analysis of customer specification, and creation of compliance matrix and technical proposal in the RFQ phase and beyond
- Responsible for creation of Electrical, Software and Mechanical ‘Requirements Engineering’
- Responsible for the development of test specification(s) and support of test equipment development in manufacturing plant(s)
- Coordinating with colleagues from manufacturing plant(s)
- Develop & support DV & PV lab test stands.
- Technical support for failure analysis of warranty parts and plant rejects
- Technical support for Series Production Product Change Management
- Keep abreast of new manufacturing and testing technologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to regularly demonstrate a logical and linear thought process to solve complex problems
- Knowledge and effective use of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Required Language is English. Other language is a plus.
- BSc in Physics, Electrical Engineering, or Software Engineering
- 2+ years of automotive systems engineering experience
- Knowledge of automotive OEM product development & launch systems
- Ability to design & understand electrical/electronic schematics and mechanical blueprints
- Open to local, domestic, and some international travel
- Masters degree in an engineering discipline
- 3+ years of engineering experience within systems & product development
- Experience with electronics and software functions
- Ability to flourish in a multi¬tasking, team oriented environment
|Job Category||Information Management Systems|