WeldonIT and The Mom Project are proud to be partnering with Accenture in direct support of its 2021-2022 high-growth initiative! Accenture has been recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, #1 Fortune’s Most Powerful Women, as well as Refinitiv’s Diversity and Inclusion Index. Now is the time to join one of the largest, family-friendly consulting and technology organizations with immediate openings across many functional areas and experience levels.
Candidates must live within a 90-mile radius of the following locations: Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Milwaukee, Indianapolis, or St. Louis.
- Go deep to get the lay of the land of the industry and technology infrastructure that clients operate in to grasp clients’ technology options in the context of global, industry, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Help your team pinpoint the right data-driven Digital, IT or Cloud technology strategy solutions to meet the needs of clients and help draw up practical implementation road maps that position clients for long-term success.
- Apply strong analytical skills to dig deep into research and large data sets to identify where clients can leverage IT for greatest strategic impact to drive business outcomes.
- Use data models and visualization to bring your analysis to life.
- Build relationships with clients to maintain Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Keep deepening your prowess in business and technology strategy to reinforce Accenture’s reputation as a thought leader.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in consulting and/or industry
- Minimum 1 year of consulting experience at a consulting firm
- Minimum 1 year of experience in any the following areas:- Cloud Acceleration, Technology ROI/Cost Take Out, Intelligent operating model and innovation, Resilient Modern Architecture, Data-Driven Enterprise, Network and connectivity services
- A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You have top-notch communication (written and oral) skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Our client requires that all applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
- A compensation package that matches what you bring to the table
- A robust benefit plan that contains everything you would expect and a whole lot more to support families including fertility benefits, support for adoption and surrogacy, great parental leave, care for dependents, and flexible work arrangements
- Discounted stock purchasing
- A $1 for $1 match on 401(K) up to the first 6%
- And so much, much more
|Job Category||Information Management Systems|