- March 24, 2022
- WeldonIT Admin
- 0 Comments
A Strategic IT Company. Delivering Big Results.
WeldonIT and The Mom Project are proud to be partnering with Accenture in direct support of its 2021-2022 high-growth initiative! Accenture has been recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, #1 Fortune’s Most Powerful Women, as well as Refinitiv’s Diversity and Inclusion Index. Now is the time to join one of the largest, family-friendly consulting and technology organizations with immediate openings across many functional areas and experience levels.
Become a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams! WeldonIT and The Mom Project with Accenture are seeking certified Workday professionals at all seniority levels. You’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From rapid deployments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver integrated, payroll, cloud-based HR and financial management solutions that put organizations on the fast track to a better way to work. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Existing and up to date Workday Certification
- 2+ years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Experience with a full life cycle Workday implementation
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
What’s in it for you?
- A compensation package that matches what you bring to the table
- A robust benefit plan that contains everything you would expect and a whole lot more to support families including: fertility benefits, support for adoption and surrogacy, great parental leave, care for dependents, and flexible work arrangements
- Discounted stock purchasing
- A $1 for $1 match on 401(K) up to the first 6%
- And so much, much more!
Candidates must live within a 90-mile radius of the following locations: Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit, or Columbus
Our client requires that all applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
|Job Category||Information Management Systems|