Partner with Purpose. Our Veterans Will Win You the War on IT Talent.
As a SDVOB enterprise, we are uniquely positioned to source heavily from the Veteran community.
We take pride in aligning the best talent the country has to offer with our customer’s staffing needs.
What Sets Our Candidates Apart
ACCELERATED LEARNING CURVE
- Veterans have a proven ability to learn new skills and concepts.
- Our candidates take pride in what they do and instantly add value to the companies that hire them.
GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE
- Veterans are highly aware of international and technical trends pertinent to business and industry.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN ACTION
- Veterans have the sensitivity to cooperate with individuals of diverse race, gender, religious and economic status as well as mental, physical and attitudinal capabilities.
HIGHLY SPECIALIZED SKILL SETS
- Not only do our candidates have specific, niche technology skills, they are well-versed in leadership and decision-making.
Our Unique Transition Program
Our process empowers veterans to make a smooth transition from military service to civilian professions and ensures employers find the best talent in the market.
Why it Matters
- Veterans have valuable skills that often get lost in translation during the hiring process. This causes companies to miss out on top talent and limits opportunities for veterans.
- Veterans and civilian employers can appear to speak different languages. Civilian hiring managers are often unfamiliar with military terms or way of life, so we help put things into perspective.
How It Works
- Veteran employees serve as mentors for new candidates
- Our team helps veterans translate military skills into skills that civilian employers are seeking
- We ensure that candidates showcase their skills and training as they directly apply to the world of IT and business
Contact us today to learn how we can help you fulfill your corporate responsibility goals, while winning the war on IT talent with some of the most skilled, committed, experienced workers in the market.